Materials: cluster and MDF
Finishing: veneer or laminate
Colors: beech wood / white + grey
WOODS AND LAMINATES
- Woods and laminates should be cleaned with a dry cloth or, occasionally, with a moistened cloth so it doesn't lose the shine, or it doesn't get stained. And then wipe with a dry cloth.
- Must not place the furniture in direct contact with sunlight, avoiding damages and color modifications.
- Must not place hot objctes in contact with the wood.
- Must not use corrosive cleaning products, solvents, acids, alcohol or its derivates.
- Materials should not be exposed to heat sources like sun rayes, heaters and radiators. It is recommended a minimum distance of 50cm.