Materials: solid wood and MDF with varnished wood sheet; glossy lacquered doors
- cherry-tree structre + white doors;
- wengué structure + white doors;
- silver grey structure + white doors;
- matte white structure + white doors.
WOODS AND LACQUERED
- Lacquered woods should be cleaned with a dry cloth or, occasionally, with a moistened cloth so it doesn't lose the shine, or it doesn't get stained. And then wipe with a dry cloth.
- Must not place the furniture in direct contact with sunlight, avoiding damages and color modifications.
- Must not place hot objctes in contact with the wood.
- Must not use corrosive cleaning products, solvents, acids, alcohol or its derivates.
- Materials should not be exposed to heat sources like sun rayes, heaters and radiators. It is recommended a minimum distance of 50cm.