Prices by budget
Laminated structure with lacquered fronts
- Clean with a dry cloth. For stains, clean with a damp cloth and then with a dry cloth.
- Lacquered woods should be cleaned with a dry cloth or occasionally moistened with water, so that they do not lose their shine, or so that they do not get marks (fingerprint), then wipe with a dry cloth.
- You should not put the furniture in contact with sunlight, in order to avoid damage or changes in color.
- Do not put hot objects in contact with the wood.
- Do not use cleaning products such as: corrosives, solvents, acids, alcohol or their derivatives.
- Materials should not be exposed to heat sources (sunlight, heaters, radiators ...) a minimum distance of 50 cm is recommended.