- Bedside table 1 drawer Divine II
- Height 46 cm
- Width 55 cm
- Depth 36 cm
- Materials: Solid wood and MDF
- Finish: Honey, chocolate or white decapé;
- Bedside table 1 drawer
- Cleaning instructions wood sheet: Clean with a dry cloth and clean with furniture oil 4 times a year and then with a dry cloth.
- Stripping cleaning instructions: Clean with a dry cloth or in case of stains wipe with a damp cloth and then with a dry cloth.
- Lacquered WOODS
- Lacquered woods should be cleaned with a dry cloth or occasionally moistened with water, so that they do not lose their shine, or so that they do not get marks (fingerprint), then wipe with a dry cloth.
- You should not put the furniture in contact with sunlight, in order to avoid damage or changes in color.
- Do not put hot objects in contact with the wood.
- Do not use cleaning products such as: corrosives, solvents, acids, alcohol or their derivatives.
- Materials should not be exposed to heat sources (sunlight, heaters, radiators ...) a minimum distance of 50 cm is recommended.
chat Comments (0)
feedback Report comment